tisdag 17 november 2009

En go natt sång från mej:-)

She’s walking there alone, no one by her side
She manages to fight the tears
But the pain inside she can't hide and all the tears she's cried.

When I needed you as most. You left my side.
Left is just a miserbly empty soul.
Crying out her sadness from a empty heart.
Who needed to be taking care of, to feel safety.
And now you have to hold my hand, because you chose to take it.
I have been blind, but now I have opened my eyes.
And what I see it´s just emptyness. A big emptyness inside.

One day I will die, but heaven is a place nearby, so I won´t be so far away.
And if you try and look for me, maybe you´ll find me someday.
Heaven is a place nerby, so there´s no need to say goodbye.
I wanna ask you to not cry, I´ll always be by your side.
And even when I go to sleep I still can hear your voice.

Sov gott på er=)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Cilla ... How are you? I hope very good, like always. Remember me? CARLOS from Portugal/XPD
    I have beautyfull fotos from you and many other...
    Please have attencion at you e-mail
    By

    SvaraRadera
  2. HeeeeY Carlos:-) Of course I remember you I have already invited you for my wedding you remember:D If I ever get married.. Okey najs you can send me some photos if you want:) Take Care!

    SvaraRadera